Friday, February 22, 2013

Don't Buy from Cheaper Than Dirt!

You know, life is hard enough for American gun owners with un-American, wrongheaded people like Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Michael Bloomberg and Michael Moore doing everything they can to destroy our Constitutional freedoms and innate right to self defense.
Then we have Cheaper Than Dirt. They are one of the largest online retailers of ammunition, magazines and other "survival" type gear. I have bought from them in the past and been generally happy with them.



With the panic induced by the left wing gun banning crowd, Cheaper than Dirt has taken the initiative to increase their magazine and ammo prices. Some by as much as 10 times. This is extortion of their customer base and I am frankly appalled. I called Cheaper than Dirt today, let them know (politely) my complaints and told them to take me off their mailing list and that I would never do business with them again, even though I had been a customer for ten years. I hope you will do the same.  With attacks coming from the rabid and unthinking Far Left Statists, we can not afford to be taken advantage of by a company that owes its existence to the American gun owner.

5 comments:

  1. Done deal, I feel the same way.
    Wake up people!
    There is no shortage of ammo or magazines!
    Just Corporate GREED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree well said sir well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually its mostly from the increase in ammo sales. Everywhere the prices are shooting up and many places don't even have anything. Wal-Mart, Bass-pro, and many other places are charging much more. In other words, blame gun control laws for freaking everyone out. But if the ammo wasn't so expensive, it would all be gone in moments. But it is annoying, but Cheaper then dirt's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAPITALIST PIG-DOGS!!

    ReplyDelete