I would probably go without the helmet mounted antenna if I were you, though.
- We are still using the M-14 rifle as it has superior range and penetration to any of the M16 variants,
- "Infra-red binoculars" are all over today's military as I discussed earlier this week.
- "Layered Nylon Armor" well, Kevlar is derived in many ways from Nylon and Kevlar is included in of many types of armor, even on tanks and helicopters.
- I have no idea what an "Image Metascope" is, but we have issued thousands of red-dot sights to our troops, greatly increasing the accuracy of rifle fire.
- Is it just me or do the fatigues look like they might be in ACU-type colors?
Maybe I will do a post on that too.
Some of you might be saying, come on Mr. Kevlar, do you expect us to believe that?
And to you I would reply: Look at this soldier in Afganistan, 50 years after that article.